How they work
How I am Eva period panties work so well
I am Eva period panties look and feel just like your normal underwear, but hold and absorb up to two regular tampons’ worth of blood.
Our rigorously tested NZ designed period underwear features:
- innovative super slim fabric - no bulky layers here!
- a super-absorbent layer to hold and absorb 2 tampon's worth of flow
- an anti-microbial layer that uses the latest fabric technology to prevent odours
- a soft layer closest to your skin to draw moisture away fast, ensuring you remain dry and feel fresh
- an outer layer to provide a leak-resistant barrier
- flattering cuts that fit comfortably but firmly to help prevent spills, and feel stylish and sleek
Depending on your flow, you choose to wear I am Eva period underwear as an alternative to pads, tampons or cups, or in conjunction with other menstrual products. Whatever works for you is great with us!
Still have questions? Check out our I am Eva period-proof underwear FAQs.
Why you'll love I am Eva period-proof underwear
Comfortable and sleek
Our period panties are soft and look just like your normal knickers. But better.
Take the worry out of your day
I am Eva period underwear's absorbent, anti-microbial and leak-resistant layers keep you feeling fresh and dry, and take leaks out of the equation. They’re safe and easy to use, with no risk of toxic shock syndrome.
Easy to wash
Simply rinse in cold water, then wash on a cold cycle with your normal clothes. Line dry. Don't use fabric softener as it prevents the moisture-wicking and anti-microbial technologies from working.
By choosing I am Eva period underwear, you’re helping to reduce the massive number of single-use menstrual products that end up in landfills (over 350 million in New Zealand every year!).
You're helping to end period poverty in New Zealand. We donate 5% of all our reusable period underwear to charities.
Plus I am Eva is designed in New Zealand and ethically manufactured. What’s not to love?